Plug in and Charge! Hitec’s X1 Nano is the economical battery charging companion for all hobbyists. Simply plug in the AC power cord to a standard 100-240 volt outlet and you are ready to successfully charge all popular battery chemistries in a snap. With a charge circuit power of 50 watts, this mini charging unit is easy to operate, compact and efficient. Select your battery type and choose from four charge current settings with the press of a button. LED indicators show the charge status of your battery and make operation a breeze.
AC Input: 100 - 240 volts AC
Battery Type / Cell Count: LiPo, LiFe and LiHV: 2 - 4 cell / NiMH: 6 - 8 cell
Charge Circuit Power: 50 Watts
Selectable Charge Currents: 1, 2, 3 or 4 Amps
Current Drain for LiPo Balancing: 300 mA per cell
Cell Termination Voltage
LiPo: 4.2V / LiFe: 3.6V and LiHV: 4.35V (±0.02V)
NiMH: Delta Peak Voltage
Net Weight: 6.6 oz (188g)
Dimensions: 2.7 x 4.3 x 1.6 in (69.4 x 110.7 x 40.5mm)
DOES NOT INCLUDE CHARGING CABLE FOR FUTABA PLUG BATTERIES.
|RC Laser Charger cable for futaba Plug Batteries|
|RC Laser Hydrimax Ultra NiMH Rechargeable Battery PackHydriMax Ultra NiMH 6V 2000mAh Flat Receiver Battery Pack w/Universal Futaba Connector. Class legal for use in the RC Laser|
· Battery charger such as, Hobbico Quick Field Charger MkII HCAP0290, Hobbico Accu Cycle, Accu Cycle Elite HCAP0280, Great Planes ElectriFly TRITON2
· Capacity: 2000mAh
· Number of Cells in Series: 5
· Rated Voltage: 6V
· Min. Discharge Voltage: 4.5V
· Maximum Recommended Charge Current: 1.4A
· Lead: 20AWG 5.9" (150mm) long wire w/Universal Futaba connector and gold plated terminals
· Pack Dimensions: 72x53x15mm (2.8x2.1x.6 in)
· Weight: 152g (5.4oz)
· Number of Welds Per Connection: 6
· Cell Size: AA
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!
Due to the wide variety of the size and weight of our items we will charge the actual cost of shipping in a separate charge on all orders.You may email us for a shipping cost estimate.
Send us email